Vanessa N. Hunter, Esq.
Vanessa Hunter was born and raised in Sacramento, California. Although she is a young lawyer, she brings with her a variety of experience, having worked as a legal secretary and paralegal for ten years before obtaining her law degree, and having worked for both plaintiffs and defendants in the medical malpractice and personal injury setting. Her practice focuses on medical malpractice defense and administrative law.
- Pollara Law Group, January 2015 to present, Associate
- Demas Law Group, February 2014 to December 2014, Associate
- LaFollette, Johnson, De Haas, Fesler & Ames, January 2013 to January 2014, Associate
- University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law, J.D. 2013, with distinction
- California State University, Sacramento, CA – English, 2009, magna cum laude
- State Bar of California 2013
- United States District Court, Eastern District
- United States District Court, Northern District
- State Bar of Nevada 2017
- Sacramento County Bar Association
- Women Lawyers of Sacramento
- Association of Defense Counsel of Northern California and Nevada
- Anthony M. Kennedy Inn of Court